SR's Solo Farm

SR's Solo Farm 1.4

No permission to download

srdev

srdev submitted a new resource:

Solo Farm - Make farming for small tribes easier!

Make farming for small tribes easier!

Plugin features:

• Make dinos automatically hit every second!
  • Permissions system for command and limits.
  • Limit max farming dinos in tribe.
  • Limit max tribe members to enable farming.
  • Set allowed dinos to farm.
  • Use multiple attack types while farming.
  • Set allowed attack types to farm.

Commands:

/farm [AttackType] (Chat) - Toggle farming on dino...

Read more about this resource...

Hi was wondering if you might be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong with the permissions for the plugin? Never used permissions before so maybe it's something obvious, I want anyone to be able to use /solofarm but so far it seems like only Admins can use it? I've tried setting the Permission field in the config to "" as well as "Default" (which is the only permission none admin players seem to have). Is this possible or do I need to revert it to the default "solofarm" permission and assign that to every player? Thx

Hi was wondering if you might be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong with the permissions for the plugin? Never used permissions before so maybe it's something obvious, I want anyone to be able to use /solofarm but so far it seems like only Admins can use it? I've tried setting the Permission field in the config to "" as well as "Default" (which is the only permission none admin players seem to have). Is this possible or do I need to revert it to the default "solofarm" permission and assign that to every player? Thx
It is a group permission, use Permissions.Grant Default solofarm

Back