ASA: Server API 1.17

No permission to download

Pelayori

Administrator
Staff member
Pelayori submitted a new resource:

ASA: Server API - API Framework for ARK: Survival Ascended

Ark Server API

Ark Server Api framework is used to install and load plugins into ARK: Survival Ascended servers

Requirements:

Video instruction:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

API Installation Steps:
  1. Download...

Read more about this resource...

Pelayori updated ASA: Server API with a new update entry:

• Changed messages when cache is not found, to reflect that it is not ready yet.
  • Added new HTTP request method for developers.
  • Added "SuppressHttpErrors": false (in config.json for the API). If true errors in HTTP requests won't be logged to the console. Use this only if you know what you are doing, or if a developer advises you to do so.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm using the Haruhost Server Manager and even though we call the AsaApiLoader.exe when the server manager loads, it loads the regular ArkAscended.exe console, no tell-tale green messages in the console, no indication that the server api is loading at all for ASA. Any ideas as to why? I can verify its installed in the Win64 directory for the map, I can verify the plugins folder is there and plugins are added to it. I can verify its the latest release from here we're using for the api itself. I can also verify we're using the latest MS Visual C++ redistributable.

Pelayori updated ASA: Server API with a new update entry:

• PDB files for plugins and API are now moved to Win64 folder to improve crashlog comprehension
  • Fixed config section for deleting old logs in the API not being read
  • Added new HTTP request functions for developers that allow specifying the timeout time on the requests
  • Updated some headers for aberration update
  • Included .lib file for developers, to ease the building of plugins against the current live API version
  • Included 2 new dlls in the API release, to be placed in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back